Every year the Holston Conference sponsors a hands-on mission project. For 2019 the Scenic South District (formally the Chattanooga District) has been asked to collect items for Home Buckets to go to the Ishe Anesu Project for underprivileged children in Zimbabwe. Ishe Anesu Project is a ministry of the United Methodist Church and is heavily supported by the Holston Conference.
Please gather all of the supplies below and put them inside a NEW 5-gallon bucket. Include $5 or a check made out to CUMC for $5 to cover the shipping. Please put the $5 in an envelope and tape it to the top of the bucket. Return your bucket to the bins labeled Pantry Pile Up in both the Sanctuary and Commons’ atriums. ALL BUCKETS NEED TO BE AT CHRIST CHURCH BY JUNE 2nd!
While we appreciate a willingness to get bigger sizes of items, it is imperative that we stick with the sizes of items listed below. Bigger sizes cannot be used. Questions? Contact Becky Hall email@example.com or 892-9363.
- New 5-gallon bucket w/ lid
- 1 bottle hand sanitizer (10 oz. or less)
- 1 bottle liquid toilet cleaner (24 oz. or less)
- 1 laundry detergent (liquid or powder, 40 loads or less)
- 1 bottle dish liquid (25 oz. or less)
- 1 bottle shampoo (15 oz. or less)
- 1 spray anti-perspirant (7 oz. or less) *not body spray
- 1 bottle antibacterial hand soap (10oz. or less) *must be antibacterial
- 1 roll paper towels
- $5 in an envelope taped to the top of the bucket